McDonald’s™ TEENS RACE 2,5KM
FROM 12 TO 17 Y.O.
The McDonald’s™ Teens Race 2,5 Km offers an unforgettable experience for children from 12 to 17 years old and the participation is free thanks to the generous support of McDonald’s™.
Moreover, McDonald’s™ Kids Teens Race 2,5 Km is an ideal journey designed for youngsters who are eager to acknowledge and promote the athletic spirit.
- Limited edition, high-quality technical t-shirt
- Unique, artistically designed race completion medal
- Backpack with event logo
- Electronic participation diploma, complete with your name
- Participation tag printed with name of runner (when submitted early)
- Provision of isotonic beverages – juices at supply stations
- Full health coverage, free of charge
- Rehabilitation services (massage) for runners who wish to make use of this service
- Engraving of name on medal (optional)
The start line of the 2,5 km McDonald’s Teens Race is located at the coastal road of Foinikoudes, next to Europe square. The runners will head east towards the junction of Athinon and Makariou avenue, then turn right and continue their journey until they reach the 1st km of the race, where the turning point of the race is located.
The runners will then head west towards the city centre of Larnaka, through Makariou Avenue and across Zinonos Kitieos, until the height of Kosma Lisioti street where the runners will turn left and head to the finish line, right in front of the Larnaka Town Hall.