10 km road race:
The 10 km road race is addressed to all those who have reached at least 16 years of age and have the energy to conquer 10 miles! The route is designed to offer refueling stations so that everyone can enjoy their participation in the race.
The 10 km race will also start from Phinikoudes, heading towards the airport and Alyki, while turning back just before Umar Haram Tekke.
- Limited edition, high-quality technical t-shirt
- Unique, artistically designed race completion medal
- Backpack with event logo
- Electronic timing chip for Personal Tracking
- Electronic participation diploma, complete with name and performance time
- Participation tag printed with name of runner (when submitted early)
- Provision of isotonic beverages – juices at supply stations
- Full health coverage, free of charge
- Rehabilitation services (massage) for runners who wish to make use of this service
- Engraving of name on medal (optional)
Age restrictions: Over 15 years old
Race time: 11.50
Instructions for Runners
In any case, all competitors participate with their own responsibility.
The organizers are not responsible for anything that occurs to the participants of all Event Road Races regarding their HEALTH – during the race, due to a lack of preventive medical check-up . It is recommended that all participants have recently undergone a medical examination, and in particular those over 35 years of age, in cardiological testing.
For the participation in the 1st Radisson Blu Larnaka International Marathon, the signed application for participation – a participant’s statement, means his / her knowledge of the special requirements of the race, his / her good health and physical condition, his / her previous engagement with a special requirements race and his / her absolute responsibility for his /her participation in the race.
The organizers will not be required to receive medical certificates as all participants compete at their own sole responsibility and minors under the responsibility of their guardians by signing the relevant Declaration that is included in the printed or electronic registration statement for each match of the Event. During the race, medical and first aid personnel will be in the start-finish area and at selected points on the route to deal with any medical emergency with first-aid assistance.